Saturday 10 April 2010

Lovely day for it...

For travelling down to the South Coast and taking in the match at St. Mary's. Stuff has caught up with me and I have decided I need to get some jobs done as well as getting some miles on my bike in early preparation for the London to Brighton in June. However far I get today with my list, I intend being sat comfortably in front of my PC by kick-off with CAFC Player running and hopefully someone other than Emma attempting to tell me what's happening.

A number of my old Charlton mates are making the trip today which tells me that interest is beginning to pick up. A win today, or a draw and other results going for us, should kindle some real interest in this week's home games. Night matches don't appear to be the draw they once were but I am working on the basis that we should break 18,000 for Colchester (especially if we haven't lost ground today) and 20,000 for the visit of Norwich. If we can keep our hopes of automatic promotion alive to the end, the gate against Leeds should be the biggest of the season and the first reminder of the good times at the Valley since we were relegated from the PL.

Come on boys, show us what you're made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....