Tuesday 16 March 2010

Gillingham 5-1

That's 5 to 1 to win at fortress Valley on Saturday (Paddy Power), not some drug-induced prediction of the scoreline. It may be heresy for some of you, but I will be wagering a twenty pound note on the Gills at these huge odds, safe in the knowledge that I will be equally happy to lose my money if the game goes with League placings.


Mark Stimson has publicly admonished Chris Dickson this week for lack of effort and has very cleverly paid a back-handed compliment to second-choice striker Dennis Oli. Oli will partner Simeon Jackson at the Valley on Saturday and I can see them both scoring which would probably be enough to hand the Gills the points.


I'm hoping to have found some deep reserves of optimism before Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. You/we will need to dig deep. You are fortunate to have a crisp twenty pound note to make a bet with! Knowing Charlton...they'll give you a draw!!!

    As I've said before in my own blog...hope always dies last, without that you have nothing!

    Up the Addicks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, you know you want to....