Friday 21 December 2007

The Big Bet

Only two more goes at beating the Bookie this year and I need a win to get back in front. My five team accumulator this week is Reading, Bristol City, Crystal Palace, Ipswich and Wolves. Reading have a six-pointer against Sunderlandand will want the points before the African Nations Cup kicks in and they recall sam Sodje. Bristol City are at home to a poor Barnsley away side. palace have a tricky home game with Plymouth and I have gone for the draw elsewhere, but have taken this on the basis of marginal comfort in the evnt they win. Ipswich should beat Burnley, and again I have gone for an upset elsewhere but the odds for a home win are surprisingly good. Wolves are one of my bankers this week.

A £30 accumulator will net you £714.42.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....