Saturday 15 December 2007

The Big Bet...

A rushed effort this week, so not feeling as confident as usual. Maybe the better for it?

My selections this week are West Brom, Portsmouth, Bristol City, Carlisle and Millwall. I know you should never bet against your own team but I am working on the basis that it would be a minor compensation if we get beaten and I'll happily lose the bet by 3pm if we can get something. Not bad odds at 21-20 either. I expect Bristol City to beat Cardiff at evens and Pompey to beat Spurs at 6-5. Leyton Orient are going well but I am banking on the long trip to Carlisle taking it out of them - I am assuming, too, that they still travel at 57 mph to away games! That leaves my last selection and I have been persuaded to take Millwall at evens. We are entertaining Millwall season-ticket holders this evening and I though it would show a sense of goodwill at this time of year. Besides, he's convinced me that Kenny Jackett has turned the corner at New Den.

A £30 accumulator could net you £1,033.20. Get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, you know you want to....